Land Rover is well-known for its luxury SUVs, including the fancy yet rugged Range Rover as well as smaller and more affordable models like the LR4 and Evoque. At its heart Land Rover is a rough and tumble vehicle despite its new reputation as an urban warrior, and one of just a few automotive brands in the U.S. to market solely SUV products. You can trust your Land Rover to the technicians at Absolute Shine.
At Absolute Shine, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Land Rover can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Monte Vista to repair your Land Rover:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Land Rover dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Land Rover dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Land Rover repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Monte Vista charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Monte Vista, Absolute Shine is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Land Rover repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Land Rover Auto Body Repair in Monte Vista, We’ve Got You Covered!
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve taken your Land Rover to an auto body shop that has a proven track record of working on vehicles just like yours. Visit our shop located in Monte Vista, contact us online, or give us a call to schedule an appointment for your Land Rover.