The Mercury brand was immensely popular during the 1980s and 90s with the Cougar, Sable, Villager minivan, and Mountaineer SUV. These vehicles boasted unique styling details and special features, such as the aerodynamic lines and futuristic “light bar” front end of the Mercury Sable. “Crazy ‘bout a Mercury,” indeed. But if your Mercury needs some TLC, our Monte Vista mechanics can promptly repair your vehicle, and get you back to cruising up and down the road.
At Absolute Shine, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Mercury can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Monte Vista to repair your Mercury:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Mercury dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Mercury dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Mercury repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Monte Vista charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Monte Vista, Absolute Shine is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Mercury repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us Today if Your Mercury Needs Auto Body Work!
We want to be your Mercury auto body and collision shop of choice! Schedule your repair by giving us a call or contact us online.